My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicholealexandra.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The OTHER love of my life

Right now I am hiding from my husband blogging, I didn't finish editing the pictures of the boys I took last week so I felt compelled to atleaset post one blog, even though I am supposed to be Internet and blog free this week for our vacation! I am having an amazing time we are staying in Myrtle Beach. Every time I go to the beach I forget how much I love it! We live about an hour from here and I feel like the luckiest girl for that. I told hubby that if we can't see signs leading to the beach we live to far inland! We will be here all week, and will have lots to edit and update when I return. Here's a couple shots I got last month at Pawley's Island when I came up and stayed with my friend Joy & her sister:)


4 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

How far is Florida from you? Is that a stupid question? I am going to be in Florida in February. I gonna go ask google maps how far away it is...

Naomi Haverland said...

Awwwww DANG! There's a whole STATE between!!

Anonymous said...

Love those images Nichole. Sounds like you had a lovely time. Just never lasts long enough. Sorry I missed your call last week. Let's catch up.

Tiffany said...

These are gorgeous!!